Our HSE Policy
Kensteel Engineering Pte Ltd., like every other company is committed to attaining excellence in Health, Safety and Environmental Performance within our workplace. We strive towards an ‘INCIDENT FREE’ environment, with – Zero accidents, Zero loss, NO harm to people, and NO damage to the environment.
We will achieve HSE Excellence by adhering to these various protocols:
- • Safety & Health Policy
- • Safety & Health Objectives
- • Environmental Policy
- • Environmental Objectives
Safety & Health Policy
Kensteel Engineering’s Safety & Health Policy is: “Think Safety & Health First”
Safety & Health Objectives:
• To ensure that each employee, subcontractor or customer representative understands and is fully aware of potential job hazards, as part of his own personal responsibility.
• To create, provide and maintain a safe and healthy working environment for everyone.
• To provide training for each employee.
• To endeavor for continuous improvement
Kensteel Engineering’s environmental policy is: “Protect, Care For and Continually Nurture our Environment”
• To protect and care for the environment by complying with relevant environmental legislations
• To continually play our part in conserving the environment by implementing the 3 R’s – Reduce, Reuse and Recycle
• To inculcate a sense of responsibility towards the environment amongst our employees and subcontractors
The management is committed to providing the necessary resources and training needed to ensure its employees achieve the Health, Safety and Environmental policy and objectives mentioned above.